Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 31: January 31, 2012


Modge Podge: check.

Scrapbook paper: check.

Photos: check.

Scissors: check.

Paint brush: check.

Bathroom tiles: check.

These are the supplies I gathered for a project this afternoon (sadly, I had all these things on hand. I might have a craft-supply-hoarding problem). And I must admit, I'm more than a little obsessed with Modge Podge.

It's been years since I used this glue, and until now, I think I'd only ever used it to glue a puzzle together (why did we think that was cool?).

But, thanks to my new favorite website, PInterest, I have discovered there are so many other uses for this wonder-glue.

I can't show you the finished project, mainly because there is no finished project yet... but trust me, when all those layers of Modge Podge finally dry, this is going to be one great finished project!

No comments:

Post a Comment