Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 25: January 25, 2012

I hate pickles.

It's weird, I know, but I think they are gross.

My friends and family know this.

And to be honest, it's one of those things, that only those closest to me, and those I spend a lot of time with, know.

I realized that my new co-workers (ok, not that new.. I have been at my job for 10 months) don't know me that well.

Check out one of the birthday gifts I got at work:

Yes, that's right.

Pickle bandages.

Classy.

But I am shocked at how many gifts I got from co-workers. Besides the pickle bandages, I got chocolates, cute sticky notes, a sweet tupperware, pens, and more.

I guess that's what happens when you work with all women!

It's pretty cool, actually.

And, as for the bandages, they will get used.

Lexi and Jake both asked if they could have them. And Jake has already used one, to cover a cut on his finger, that, ironically, he said really hurt when he stuck his hand in the pickle jar. Apparently pickle juice stings on an open wound. Who knew.








No comments:

Post a Comment