Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2: January 2,2012


Picture #2.

Morgan dancing.

She pretty much danced on the coffee table off and on all day today.

With one shoe on.

One fancy dress-up Belle shoe.

I think she likes the sound it makes.

I focused on her feet because that's what made me smile today. But I really do love the way this girl dances - she gets her whole body moving, especially her little diaper butt.

As for the coffee table, that's another story. Each one of my kids has spent their fair share of time dancing on this table. It really is amazing the table is still standing - we've had it since 1997, and it wasn't a very expensive coffee table in the first place.

And, just as I did when the other kids were in their dancing on tables phase, I pray this phase ends soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment