Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 27: January 27, 2012

T.G.I.F.

And to finish off the week, a slutty brownie.

That's right.

I said slutty brownie.

Damn you, Pinterest.

The recipe is simple: chocolate chip cookie dough, oreo cookies and brownie mix.

Yep. Totally not good for you.

Oh well. You only live once, right?

And, in my defense, I did do the Diet Coke trick with the brownie mix... because I ran out of oil (and in case you're wondering, the Diet Coke trick does make a delicious, low-calorie brownie, just not when used in this bazillion calorie recipe).

Still, the best part about these brownies: making them with Lizzy and Morgan. They were so cute - they wore their aprons, pulled their hair back (you know, because who wants to find a hair in your dessert?), and measured and stirred their little hearts out. Those would have been better pictures (of course I took those pics... someday I'll scrapbook them.. I could probably do it sooner if I'd quit wasting my time trying recipes I find on Pinterest!)

Best part of my day.

Hands down.

And much better than the "slutty brownie".

I probably won't make them again.

But if you'd like to, here's a link to the recipe (follow it, and you'll also find out why they're called "slutty brownies"):

Source: thelondoner.me via Jody on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment