Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 10: January 10, 2012

My coupon stash and grocery list to match!
I have resolved to save money in 2012.

That means making a grocery list (and sticking to it) and using coupons.

Today, while Morgan napped and Lizzy made the most amazing craft projects ever (there are stickers in stuck in the carpet and on the walls... but she had fun), I clipped coupons and made my grocery list accordingly.

I found the coupons online, then found even better deals by matching them with Target coupons, and checking the ads at the local grocery stores.

I know.

Geek.

But, I'm super excited about this pile of coupons.

It will take me a few days to get to the different stores, but that's ok.

I did stop at the grocery store this evening to pick up a few things for supper.. and thanks to my coupons (and much to Lexi's embarassment) I saved more than $26!

No comments:

Post a Comment