Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 114: April 23, 2012

Busy, busy day!


Work, track meet, speech, Lizzy's first day of basketball, and event at school.


I ran from 12:00 until 8:00.


At least it was nice outside.


But.. I have a ton of pictures to choose from today - track, yoga at school, basketball..


And the winner is....


Itty Bitty Basketball!!!


Lizzy was so excited all day - she wore her basketball clothes and shoes to daycare, and all afternoon kept asking me "when is it time for my basketball?"


She did great! She made a ton of baskets, dribbled, passed, and even handled the ball like a pro. Maybe she did learn something by watching her brother and sister play!


But, the part I'm most proud of, is how she listened. She was the first to do what the coaches asked, never cried or argued, and as she said "had good listening ears".


Even Jake commented on how well behaved she was - Jake never notices stuff like that!


Can't wait for next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment