Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 103: April 12, 2012

I'm so far behind this year... I just started planning Lizzy's birthday party on Monday. Her birthday (and her birthday party) is Sunday.


I ordered her gift on Tuesday - it won't be here until next week Tuesday.


I took pictures for invites on Monday - didn't get them printed until today.


And... the "c" on "celebrate" got cut off, plus Lizzy didn't like my design anyway.


So I did what I should have done in the first place: I had Lizzy make her own birthday party invitations. I gave her a stack of pictures, a pair of scissors, pink scrapbook paper, and a pile of stickers.


Each invitation is special, unique, and blinged out - I call them "Lizzy-ized". But Miss Lizzy only had enough energy to make 11 invitations.. which is ok, because with this short of notice, I'm not even sure how many people will be able to attend!


At any rate, the invites are pretty cool, kinda like the girl who made them :)



1 comment: