Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 112: April 21, 2012

My girls exhaust me.


After staying up until 2am painting (it was 3am by the time I finished cleaning up ), 7am came way to soon, but I promised the birthday girls they could get feathers in their hair this morning (the final birthday gifts for Lexi and Lizzy).


I kept thinking I'd get a nap at some point today, but I spent the whole day sorting through kitchen stuff, talking myself out of having a rummage sale, thinking of ways to sweet talk Brad into building me a new china hutch-thingy, and trying to put my kitchen back together.


I am just now sitting down, enjoying a nice cold beer, and hiding from the girls.


I'm currently looking for some toothpicks to hold my eyelids open.


I thought my picture of the day would be of the beautiful pink, purple and black feathers in my beautiful daughters' hair... but Morgan had another idea. 


Apparently she was feeling left out, and a little bitter, about not getting a feather. She totally took over the feather picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment