Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 104: April 13, 2012

Brad, Jake and Lexi all ditched the little girls and me tonight, so we headed to a friend's house to play beauty shop.

Michelle is amazing. Not only did she make my hair look good, she even taught me how to fix it (but even though she is amazing, my hair will never look like this again... I have a lot of skills, but hair and make-up are not my specialities).


And... while she claimed she could see my halo when my girls were testing my patience, I'm pretty sure Miss Michelle has her own halo. She let Lizzy and Morgan try out her makeup, fixed their hair (even Morgan, who screams when I try to put a barrette in to keep her hair out of her eyes), and even put purple eye shadow on Morgan.


Yep, this lady is a saint.


And my girls have never looked so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment