Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 101: April 10, 2012

Today was Lexi's second track meet.


She did shot put and discus, and promises to try high jump next week.


I'm so impressed with her throws - she hasn't placed yet, but she's gotta be close, and each time she gets a little bit better. Today, she had a great throw in discus, but scratched :( 


I'm also so jealous that she has such great coaches. I guess the benefit of going to a big school is there is more than one track coach. In fact, they have four track coaches, which means, she has a coach who specializes in throwing. I never had that - I learned from the upper classmen, and despite their very best efforts, I still sucked. I'm really hoping Lexi does better than I did at track. And I'm pretty sure she's on her way!


But still, the best part about track is getting out of school early, and getting to hang out with friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment