Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 51: February 20, 2012

You can take the girl out of the newsroom, but you can never take the newsroom out of the girl.

Despite not working in tv for almost a year, my kids still manage to get on tv quite frequently. Perhaps it's because I still think like a reporter.. I have a dozen story ideas every single day. Once in awhile, reporters get desperate and use one of my ideas :)

Today, Jake was interviewed by KFYR-TV (my former employer) for a story on an upcoming babysitting course offered by Custer Health (one of my new employers..talk about worlds colliding!).

The girls and I left the room while Jake and Juli visited.. but I tried to quietly take a picture.. I wasn't very sneaky though.. Jake giggled in mid-sentence when he saw me!

It was fun to see my former co-workers again.. and it kinda made me miss my old job :(

Anyway, Jake (and his two little sisters) will be on the news later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment