Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 35: February 4, 2012

Great minds think alike.

My favorite Kerzman cousin and I are both doing a 366 project... tonight was the first night we've seen each other since beginning the project.

Our conversation at the wedding dance:
Me: "Michelle, what's your picture of the day today?"
Michelle: "I was thinking I need one of you and me!"
Me: "That was my idea too!"

And so.. the picture we were both dreaming of:

And before any other Kerzman cousins get jealous, let me explain why Michelle is my favorite.

She was the first Kerzman cousin I met, and I will never forget the night I met her.

Brad and I were in college in Wahpeton. On this particular night, we went our separate ways, and I went to bed early. Only to wake up sometime betwen 3 and 4 am, to voices and giggles.

It was Brad and Michelle.

Here's what I remember hearing:

Brad: "That's her. She's the one. She's the one I'm gonna marry.
Michelle, giggling.


Love that giggle.

Everytime I hear it, I think of the first time I met her.

And it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment