Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 152: May 31, 2012

Morgan was very tired this afternoon, so I took advantage of the cuddles and laid down with her.



I asked the big kids to watch Lizzy.
When I dozed off, I heard them watching tv and talking in the living room.
When I awoke, I found the big kids still sitting in front of the tv, but no sign of Lizzy.
They said she told them she was going to her room to rest.
I couldn’t find her there.
In fact, I couldn’t find her anywhere in the house.
Lexi and I were just getting ready for an all out panic, when I checked Lizzy’s room one last time.
That’s when I found her.
She was on the top bunk, snuggled under a blanket and seven stuffed animals, fast asleep.
I’m not sure how she climbed up to the top bunk, as there is no ladder on their bunk beds.
But, on the bright side, I am pretty impressed that she knew she was tired and laid down for a nap without being asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment