Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 143: May 22, 2012

These girls are always into something.


This is a garbage can we use to haul grass.


There's no grass in it right now, but it was filled with water (until Lizzy jumped in a tipped it over.. she was wet and mad!).


As my mom says, they really should live on a farm... 


jJust minutes before this picture, I looked outside because I was suspicious. I was suspicious because while I was washing dishes, it got very quiet outside where they were playing. 


Quiet is never good. 


I was right. 


Morgan had taken all her clothes off, and Lizzy was just about to start stripping.


Thankfully the three year old neighbor boy wasn't outside for the show. I wonder if his parents look out the window to make sure my girls aren't outside before they let him go out to play?!!?!


PS - Photo credit today goes to Lexi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment