Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 88: March 28, 2012

Poor Lizzy has been stuck at home with a sick sister and a sick dad.

She was so naughty when I got home tonight.

After a few outbursts it hit me: she was being naughty because she was bored.

So she and I dropped the big kids off at church and went to Wal-Mart - her choice... she wanted to look at the fish!

We looked, and looked, and looked at the fish for probably 20 minutes. The Wal-Mart dude was feeding them when we were there, so Lizzy asked him all sorts of questions.

"Hey, guy, why are these fish orange?"
"Hello.. um guy, why aren't there any fish in this tank?"
"Guy... are those really sharks."

He was a very nice "guy".. and I thanked him for being so nice to Lizzy.

After the fish, we went to Waffle Cone Wednesday - Lizzy paid (with coins) and added her extra to the tip jar.

I love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment