Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 65: March 5, 2012

Jake got to go to the Wizards game tonight, and hang out with Chrissy (much to the girls' disgust... when they found out he was going with Chrissy, they all wanted to go too!).

But this was Jake's night - Chrissy wanted to do something fun with him (love her).

He came home on cloud nine, and with a new t-shirt.

He cheered like a madman, and while he didn't catch a t-shirt, the mascot hand delivered one to him instead.


But while the t-shirt is cool, that wasn't the coolest part of the night, at least not in my opinion.

Check out the message I got from Chrissy after the game:


There were these completely rude guys sitting by us tonight, saying very mean and inappropriate things to the other players and refs. I mean BAD! And at one point Jake put his hood up. Later he told me. "I was praying for that man." ( the rude guy) WOW!!! do you have an amazing son!
I do have a pretty amazing son. I'm so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment